This month, Henry:
- Cut two more teeth!
- Started saying, "Mamamama" (not sure if he know what it means - but it makes me melt!)
- Started "swiping" the iPhone (he is obsessed with cell-phones!)
- Started crawling around the house (The kid loves power cords! We had to swoop-in and
make sure all of our power outlets were fitted with safety plugs!)
- With the help of Mommy, he finished reading "Charlotte's Web" and started "The Hobbit"
- Started "dancing" to music!
|Silly faces with mom!|
|Henry loves the Easter Bunny!|
|Listening to Mommy read "Charlotte's Web"|
|He's thinking, "Mom!! You're smothering me!" - love this little guy!|