I'm working extra-hard to do the following:
1. Make sure all home time is quality time
2. Let go of work stress (what good does it do, anyway?)
3. Let go of mommy guilt (ditto, above)
4. Be more efficient at work
5. Check-in with Henry throughout the day
6. Spend more time with Rod
7. Be creative with my time (get haircuts/pedicures during my lunch-hour rather than after work, etc)
I'll let you know how it goes. Now, let's catch-up; shall we?
Henry is 20 months old and he is growing like a weed! He is chatting (although we can't always decipher what he's saying) and running around like a wild-man. We are having amazing fun! Sorry to sound sappy, but he's totally the sunshine in the Rolex universe.
In addition, work has been incredibly busy and super-interesting.
|Snuggling with Pippa!|
|Henry, checking the price of my new sui|